From Ajax Patterns
JSON classic ASP Utilities
 offers several methods to work with JSON within classic ASP.
JSONER are based on event - event handler paradigm (like SAX). An event-based API reports parsing events directly to the application through callbacks. In both of those cases, an event-based API provides a simpler, lower-level access to JSON data structure.
JSONER include the subset of useful methods, which are the following:
- Methods for data lookup.
- Methods for data binding.
- Methods of populating data from HTML form to JSON and the contrary.
- Methods for creating HTML forms and other components.
- Methods for comparison JSONs.
- Methods for transformation JSON to XML or HTML string for further processing.
- Methods for transformation array of JSONs to a MAP.
- Methods to capturing JSON property and the contrary.
JSONT - Transforming JSON
JSONT transforms JSON data into any other format by applying a specific set of rules (written in JSON), in a process analogous to XML/XSLT.