From Ajax Patterns
These pages contain links, summaries, and licensing details of various Ajax-related frameworks. The definition of "Ajax" extends beyond remoting/XMLHttpRequest to any form of rich browser applications, so you'll find libraries for widgets, visual effects, server-side code generation, and so on. Contributions are welcome - see below for details. Thanks to everyone who's been adding framework info so far. Due to rapid growth - almost one new framework per day - I split the page into 15 new pages, on December 1, 2005.
We've begun working on a Comparison Matrix, showing key features of all frameworks. Please help build it if you have the time.
Server-Side and Hybrid Frameworks
- 4D Ajax Frameworks
- ASP.net Ajax Frameworks (Redirects to DotNet Ajax Frameworks)
- C++ Ajax Frameworks
- C# Ajax Frameworks (Redirects to DotNet Ajax Frameworks)
- Coldfusion Ajax Frameworks
- Eiffel Ajax Frameworks
- DotNet Ajax Frameworks
- Java Ajax Frameworks
- Lisp Ajax Frameworks
- Lotus Notes Ajax Frameworks
- Multi-Language Ajax Frameworks More than one server-side language, including the other languages here (C++, Coldfusion, ...)
- Perl Ajax Frameworks
- PHP Ajax Frameworks
- Python Ajax Frameworks
- Ruby Ajax Frameworks
- Smalltalk Ajax Frameworks
- Tcl Ajax Frameworks
- Ajax, Commet, DWR, Data Object framework
All "Frameworks" pages (anything ending in "Frameworks") are open for contributions - no account required. You don't have to be the project owner to contribute, as readers will be interestedin the experience of anyone who's used and evaluated these frameworks. If you're adding a new framework, here are some guidelines:
- To help people browse the pages faster, please keep the page in alphabetical order.
- Commercial and open-source and everything in between is welcome. Please be specific on license details as many people have a preference for one or the other.
- Feel free to link to any demos and tutorials.