Coldfusion Ajax Frameworks
From Ajax Patterns
See also Ajax Frameworks.
JSMX (from Aug 2005)
- Reduced latency due to less parsing of the responses.
- Parameters can be sent to the server in multiple formats including, strings, objects, and entire forms without having to build extra logic to handle each type.
- API has no Server Side components which makes it more portable (planned).
- Extremely simple syntax shortens the learning curve and speeds up development.
params = document.myForm; http( "POST" , "remote.cfc?method=dosomething" , my_callback , params );
- Open-source (Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License). By Todd Kingham.
AjaxCFC is designed as ColdFusion components, following the best practices of object oriented programming and design patterns. Programming with ajaxCFC involves extending components and creating your own ajax façades.